www.lennoxinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great industry to work in.

Cons

The economy has really hurt us so the company had to enforce some cut backs last year. Unfortunately those of us left have been treated like "be glad you have a job". Not seeing a lot of support from our corporate office in the last year. Crossing our fingers it will get better.

Treat all employees as if you could not run the company without them. We all contribute and work very hard to keep customer satisfaction and sales up.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Too Many Changes Going ON - some not good

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has a lot of long term employees which has to say something about the company. Very competitive salaries and usually there are opportunities to grow.

Cons

A lot of changes at the corporate management level. Some decisions that have been made are questionable. Starting to get too many layers of management again competing against each other rather than working for a common goal.

Make sure you have a solid plan in place before making organizational changes.

Dave Lennox is a Humanoid Robot

Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Lennox

Pros

Decent salary, excellent benefits, good people. Excellent training.
    They have social events, employee appreciation and numerous other fun activities in the office.

Cons

Doing the same thing day in day out, eventually in the busy seasons [heating or cooling] you just burn out.

Ease up on the call volumes a bit.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox