www.lennoxinternational.com

good training bad pay

Current Employee - HVAC Technician
Current Employee - HVAC Technician

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

benefits are and training are very good .pay and raises are not there. they tell us to sell more products to improve our pay.but we are not salesmen and many customers are gettin tired of the high pressure sales.

Cons

many customers want to have a mom and pop feel from their hvac contractor. the customers are getting fed up talking to a call center in another state. i have seen a 70% turnover in the past year alone and customers notice.

77 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
    Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great industry to work in.

Cons

The economy has really hurt us so the company had to enforce some cut backs last year. Unfortunately those of us left have been treated like "be glad you have a job". Not seeing a lot of support from our corporate office in the last year. Crossing our fingers it will get better.

Treat all employees as if you could not run the company without them. We all contribute and work very hard to keep customer satisfaction and sales up.

Too Many Changes Going ON - some not good

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has a lot of long term employees which has to say something about the company. Very competitive salaries and usually there are opportunities to grow.

Cons

A lot of changes at the corporate management level. Some decisions that have been made are questionable. Starting to get too many layers of management again competing against each other rather than working for a common goal.

Make sure you have a solid plan in place before making organizational changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox