There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

good training bad pay

Current Employee - HVAC Technician
Current Employee - HVAC Technician

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

benefits are and training are very good .pay and raises are not there. they tell us to sell more products to improve our pay.but we are not salesmen and many customers are gettin tired of the high pressure sales.

Cons

many customers want to have a mom and pop feel from their hvac contractor. the customers are getting fed up talking to a call center in another state. i have seen a 70% turnover in the past year alone and customers notice.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Lennox

Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
    Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great industry to work in.

Cons

The economy has really hurt us so the company had to enforce some cut backs last year. Unfortunately those of us left have been treated like "be glad you have a job". Not seeing a lot of support from our corporate office in the last year. Crossing our fingers it will get better.

Treat all employees as if you could not run the company without them. We all contribute and work very hard to keep customer satisfaction and sales up.

Dave Lennox is a Humanoid Robot

Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Lennox

Pros

Decent salary, excellent benefits, good people. Excellent training.
    They have social events, employee appreciation and numerous other fun activities in the office.

Cons

Doing the same thing day in day out, eventually in the busy seasons [heating or cooling] you just burn out.

Ease up on the call volumes a bit.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox