Lenovo
www.lenovo.com Hong Kong 5000+ Employees

Enjoyed my job but it was extremely stressful.

Global Inside Account Manager (Former Employee)
Morrisville, NC

I worked at Lenovo

ProsThe money was great and so were my fellow employees for the most part. We were expected to balance training with sales however this was manageable with the option to take training at different times/places.

ConsVery stressful, and extremely difficult to track commissions. You boss probably won't know how to do your job but usually will find a rep that will try to help. Internal grieves were not managed well by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would have like to team managers take classes to learn the systems to do quotes, prices and CRM tools. Learn to do my job before you command my position

Wonderful and fun environment

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Lenovo

Pros: Great company with a great future Cons: Must start in Sales before being promoted Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company that's going places

Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Lenovo

Pros: high energy, fast pace company. excellent employee discount on the best products in the industry. company gym… Cons: Lenovo is lean to the point of breaking - you'll be overloaded and then some. Few promotions and raises are given, most go to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing to address concerns about clear… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lenovo.

Worked for Lenovo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lenovo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lenovo CEO Yang Yuanqing. All reviews posted anonymously by Lenovo employees.