There are newer employer reviews for Lenovo

Be prepared to work long hours

Current Employee - Director in Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Director in Morrisville, NC

Pros

Interesting industry, exciting changes, opportunity for company to grow. International experience.

Cons

24 hour work cycle, volume of work.

Advice to Management

Recognize that we are in a very flat organization with very few people at the bottom of the chain to do the work. Make priorities and stick to them.

Other Employee Reviews for Lenovo

Lenovo is a fun, challenging place to work.

Current Employee - Product Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Raleigh, NC

Pros

We get to be on the leading edge of technical development, and see how a company can take advantage of world sourced business. We also work in a fast moving, global environment that is intellectually stimulating. We also get the chance to drive technical change and learn from our customers what specific things they need to improve their computing experience.

Cons

We work very long hours due to the global nature of our jobs. We also must learn to be sensitive to other cultures. Lenovo also has significant difficulties with our internal management of data. It is difficult, if not impossible, to track down important data needed to complete our jobs.

Advice to Management

Get us better data so we can make more educated decisions. Keep us at the forefront of customer concerns.

Proud to be at Lenovo

Current Employee - Director in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Raleigh, NC

Pros

New world thinking company that takes a very innovative approach to everything the company does. The company has fused the eastern and western cultures beautifully. With its already strong position in growth markets, the company is poise to be a formidable competitor soon

Cons

Globally distributed operations, resulting in work being spread out all hours of the day

Advice to Management

Continue the focus on streamlining processes and getting off the IBM infrastructure as quickly as possible