Lenox Hill Hospital

www.lenoxhillhospital.org

Former Employee/ Agency/ Contract

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsLenox Hill is part of the larger NSLIJ system so there are hundreds of different opportunities available at any given time. The hospital is updated and clean with a very easy commute.

ConsI worked there for a year and still to this day do not know what the culture of this hospital is, but I felt like it was every man for himself. I could never really feel comfortable because for the most part I didnt feel welcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach all staff how to treat any outsider that comes to work for your organization...make them feel welcome or you could loose a potential loyal/long time employee.

Excellent

Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Lenox Hill Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very flexible. Clean environment and wonderful management staff Cons: needs more people Calls not returned in a timely manner… Advice to Senior Management: be open minded with people who has talent Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience overall at Lenox Hill

I have been working at Lenox Hill Hospital

Pros: Customer Satisfaction is very good Cons: I do not have any cons at the moment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lenox Hill Hospital.

Worked for Lenox Hill Hospital? Contribute to the Community!