LensCrafters
www.lenscrafters.com Mason, OH 5000+ Employees

Great potential with lots of promises, but a failure to deliver."

Retail Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible retail schedule can make for a good work/life balance. Entry level positions to get into optics. Great employee benefits including insurance, retirement plans, and free eyecare/eyewear.

ConsLack of follow through on the corporate level. Changes are made so frequently that by the time your staff is retrained and fully functioning under one form of leadership the rug is pulled out from under you and a new form is introduced. Not enough formal training to prepare new associates/managers for the field. Excessive finger pointing and "scapegoating" instead of taking responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate/Regional Management - give your store managers the resources to properly train employees and to not be constantly running with a skeleton staff.

Store Management - Keep a positive attitude with your staff. they don't need to know about the annoyances you have with your supervisor. Also, learn to deal with stress from upper management without taking it out on your in store staff.

Great place to work

I have been working at LensCrafters part-time

Pros: Every year on your anniversary date you get a certificate for a free pair or glasses which can… Cons: Hours! The company is always tryign to cut down on… Advice to Senior Management: Help your associates out a little more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

less benefit for part-time employees

Lab Technician (Current Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at LensCrafters part-time for more than a year

Pros: big company. Good quality products and good after-sale services Cons: lower pay to new people and very few chance to… Advice to Senior Management: use resources more efficiently and green. there are many ways… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LensCrafters.

Worked for LensCrafters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LensCrafters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LensCrafters CEO Eric Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by LensCrafters employees.