Leon Medical Centers
www.leonmedicalcenters.com Miami, FL

Avoid at all costs.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsI some cases it might be a good place to get some experience if you are starting up in your career or a particular field.

ConsOwners have established a sweatshop culture that applies to every level and aspect of the organization. Employees are mercilessly overworked under constant pressure. Wages are generally lower than at similar institutions and market values. Oppressive atmosphere. Cameras are installed everywhere so that owners and upper management can monitor all employees at any time. Even if you work very hard and exceed their expectations, your reward will be likely negligible compared to your efforts unless you have a special friendship with the right people.
In fact, nepotism is commonplace. Anybody can get fired on a whim. Benefits are not the best. Working conditions are not the best either. I would avoid this place at all costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair to your employees (This does not mean spoiling). Reward hard work accordingly. Staff appropriately so that people don't have to be overworked all the time.

It was a joyful and learning journey.

PC Technician (Former Employee)
    Hialeah, FL

I worked at Leon Medical Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You get to see the result of your work improve… Cons: Be in charge of more than 7 location with external… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

salary below average

Administration (Current Employee)
    Hialeah, FL

I have been working at Leon Medical Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employee HMO insurance is paid by employer... Cons: employee benefits are terrible. No life insurance, employee pays for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Leon Medical Centers.

Worked for Leon Medical Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leon Medical Centers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Leon Medical Centers CEO Benjamín León, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Leon Medical Centers employees.