There are newer employer reviews for Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss

I had a good experience and they seem to strongly support the military.

Current Employee - DMC Clerk II in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - DMC Clerk II in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The pay is very good. They have a great learning program. The are very understanding of military obligations and deployments. They have an excellent HR department as well as very competent leaders in upper management.

Cons

There is limited vertical movement in some areas. Some mid-level management in certain areas may need to work on keeping elevated morale in their respective departments.

Advice to Management

Maybe post current job openings on the company website so that current employees and temps can apply internally or offer referrals.

reviews filtered by
  1. Paralegal

Current Contractor - Paralegal in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Contractor - Paralegal in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

It's a good place to work, great co-workers, management is okay and most of the attorneys are helpful and respectful of our knowledge.

Cons

I am temp to hire through a temp service... myself and a lot of others have been there a year or longer and have yet to be hired which means we aren't getting the benefits of "full-time staff"

2. Decent managers. No vision

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you are lucky enough to find one of the really good managers, worklife here can be good.

Cons

There has been serious brain-drain here due to several poorly managed and severe staff reductions. The CEO and CFO who basically make all of the decisions have slashed staff in order to save money. This is their strategy for dealing with downturn, rather than investing in making the company more efficient. You should know that they require 45 hour work weeks and do not allow breaks.

Advice to Management

Achieve a 5 year strategy, rather than a 5 week reaction. You give the appearance that you treat people like a commodity. Consider working on this.

There are newer employer reviews for Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss