Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss
www.lsr.com 1000 to 5000 Employees

Be prepared for a high paced environment, high expectations and strict company policies

Staff - Paralegal (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsThe compensation is good for all that is expected of the employees. If you are there to work hard and you shine above others, it will be noticed. Advancement opportunities are high for heavy producers.

ConsSome managers need training in how to manage employees and teams. Also, at times there are periods of mandatory overtime. The organization cannot always predict sudden surges in volume though.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in management training sessions for your leaders.

NOT a nice place!

I have been working at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked with some great people (who unfortunately are not… Cons: Management is terrible. The ones making the decisions have no clue what works best and do not… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN to the people who actually do the work. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Un-awesome place to work

Case Management Attorney (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time

Pros: You get paid. Most of the people who work there… Cons: 1. Leadership is seriously lacking. The "leaders" seem to be under-educated non-attorneys who tell the attorneys how to do their jobs. They… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of almost all the managers, shift focus of work to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss.

Worked for Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss CEO Richard M Rothfuss. All reviews posted anonymously by Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss employees.