Les Schwab Tire Centers

www.lesschwab.com

Great company to work for, Hard work but Les Schwab had a Family feel!

Sales and Service (Current Employee) Everett, WA

ProsSome of the pro's of working for Les Schwab is putting that smile on a customers face. Going above and beyond for every customer and being known for the amazing customer service out customers have grown accustom to. Yearly Bonus's, Paid holidays, Paid Vacation, great employee discount and the family away from my "Home" family.

ConsBenefits are not that great. $1250 a year allowance for dental does not do much. $2500 deductible is pretty sad also. Hard work which is a good and a bad thing at times. Some times it is great and sometimes it is to much.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe benefits should definitely be looked at a little better. $1250 a year for dental care is not even a root canal. Christmas party or a small Christmas bonus would be nice just to say "Thanks for the hard work" would really help in boosting morale!

Once a Schwabbie always a Schwabbie.

Bookkeeper (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Les Schwab Tire Centers

Pros: The Les Schwab name has a good reputation and stellar customer service attitude and I… Cons: The lack of benefits as a part timer. I worked full time hours as a part timer without the… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to the Basics that Les Schwab himself implemented. The people running the company now have not started in… More

I think Les would be disappointed with how his company is being run now.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bend, OR

I worked at Les Schwab Tire Centers

Pros: Some great people in the stores, remaining Prineville operations, and much of the Bend HQ. Very good benefits for retail. Still… Cons: Not great base pay for non-management professionals (salaried/exempt) Time off not very competitive (vacation) Many HQ managers pile the work on their exempt staff so… Advice to Senior Management: We all understand that the family (shareholders) ask you to manage the company for them, and keep it profitable, but you need to take a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Worked for Les Schwab Tire Centers? Contribute to the Community!