LesConcierges

www.lesconcierges.com

Do Not Accept a Job Here Unless it is your Only Hope

Corporate Concierge (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsCoworkers are fantastic! Interesting people, friendly & helpful. It is a good thing they are helpful because the training is pathetic. The office looks nice the first time or two you see it. You'll learn about cool places. (but won't ever get to go there while you are working here).

ConsIt took me more than 4 months after leaving here to write this review cause I was so bitter and burnt out and I want to be realistic. Talking with other people who left around the same time on Facebook I realized we all felt the same way and I wanted to contribute something to steer people way from this pitfall. It LOOKS good. They TALK a good game. They even say it's "not your typical call center" as they guide you around the building. The reality is awful, just awful.

The long term employees are bitter and just playing the games to get the QA scores they need to keep people off they're backs. QA is ridiculous, I'm not even going to waste time talking about how useless their "new improved" system is. You will be held to arbitrary, ever changing standards even as the calls keep coming in. They talk about "white glove service" but that's really not what happens, they don't have enough staff to make that work. They seem to spend a lot of time getting people in the door then make them miserable until they leave.

What do I miss least? Horrible supervisors with no management experience. Total lack of support when customers are upset. Constantly being asked to do more with no extra perks or rewards (if you last here a year you are basically senior staff!!!!). And the stress of little to no time off (realistically impossible, every one calls in sick to go on vacation, wink wink).

About some of the other reviews on this site: be very wary of any reviews that mention the great work of the HR department - any one who has ever worked here knows this is not true. And why are all the good reviews anonymous?

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere to start? Treat your employees like human beings. You hired them because they are exciting people and then you squeeze the life out of them. There is one trainer, Justin, who really taught people how to sound great on the phone and to have some style. He is the only reason I lasted there at all. The other trainers are useless. The HR department is clueless and out of touch, they only cater to the needs to the management employees and ignore/harass the worker bees. And taking a survey and another survey and another survey is frustrating and made me feel crazy for even thinking all this talk about change was anything more than talk. Stop sending out surveys. Listen to the people who really do the work and answer the phones. And stop basing everyone's workday on the worst software I have ever seen. I wish you well cause you gave me a job when they were hard to find. But you treated me like replaceable, breakable object and I had to leave.

Great company for the right person

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time

Pros: When I started here the negativity that spread through the office almost got to me. As I took a step back I saw how supportive… Cons: The reality is the more the company grows the less they are going to be able to make everyone happy. PTO could be increased.… Advice to Senior Management: Overall my feeling is first we need some management training, which I know is in the works. We don't have bad managers. On the contrary… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

LesConcierges has huge potential

I have been working at LesConcierges

Pros: Pros: Ability To Grow – with the company growing as it has there is a lot of opportunity for those that want to take it… Cons: Cons: Upper Management – the company is very heavy on the upper management with a lot of VP titles thrown around. Senior team should… Advice to Senior Management: Get in touch with your employees, manage by walking around, invest in the people that are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LesConcierges.

Worked for LesConcierges? Contribute to the Community!