There are newer employer reviews for LesConcierges

Deceptive practices

Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LesConcierges full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The clients. Concierge work can be fun and rewarding.

Cons

I was at the highest level of management. Deceptive employment practices that adversely affected lower level employees motivated me to leave and find a healthier work environment. The president plays a constant game of smoke and mirrors. Promises made are rarely fulfilled and he manages by intimidation. Employees fear retaliation for speaking up and often work with inadequate equipment and poor management support. The employee turnover ratio is extremely high for obvious reasons and the work environment toxic.

Everything I had to say to upper management has already been expressed... and ignored.

57 Other Employee Reviews for LesConcierges (View Most Recent)

VUQ Manager

Current Employee - VUQ Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - VUQ Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LesConcierges as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The office location is nothing short of a dream. If you are looking to work somewhere in downtown San Francisco that isn't overly busy then this is the place for you. Office culture means a lot to this company even if it isn't something pushed by the employees. Everyone get's along very well which leads to work going by fast instead of being boring and daunting. There is consistent work, very little down time which in my opinion is a great thing.

Cons

No clear path to move on to the next level. This would be okay if the position was full time, but as a 40 hour temp to hire with no benefits you never knew what was going to happen next. Only negative thing to say really.

Mae a clearer path for people coming in to become full time employees of the company. Management in the San Francisco office and offices across the country are stellar.

LesConcierges Response

Apr 28, 2014Head of Employee Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to review LesConcierges and mentioning the positive aspects of our culture and our desire to build and invest in that culture. As you stated, most employees have a ... More

The Butler

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time

Pros

Clean office, Some managers on the Lower level are really good people and have great ideas. Centrally located and easy to get to in the city.

Cons

Upper managed has no idea what they are doing . So many things creatively that the company could to do but again upper management are stooges. Very restrictive in a bad way.

LesConcierges Response

Apr 28, 2014Head of Employee Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to review LesConcierges. As you have rated us with one star it is apparent that your current experience at LC is not as good as it should be, by far. However there are ... More

There are newer employer reviews for LesConcierges