There are newer employer reviews for LesConcierges

a growing vibrant company, always changing and always interesting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LesConcierges

Pros

LC is a really interesting company, growing fast so sometimes struggling with that, but really great people and I am confident that the company will make it - upside is it creates lots of opportunities for promotion for all! Lots of great things going on and a great team of people!!!

Cons

Communication sometimes lags - but a factor of the growth..

57 Other Employee Reviews for LesConcierges (View Most Recent)

Professionals, Look Elsewhere.

Former Employee - Corporate Concierge  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Concierge in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LesConcierges

Pros

Direct deposit, holidays, and going home at night.

Cons

Lack of support, advancement, recognition, absolutely no salary increase in over 4 years, embarrassing retirement options, uneducated and clueless HR, dictatorship management (known by the concierge as SS), expected to be call center robots.

Stop being so greedy by taking on too many clients making the work environment unorganized, chaotic and hostile. Upgrade your IT department. Listen to employee focus groups and actually do something beneficial with the feedback. Quit the patronizing star punch recognition program, we finished 3rd grade a long time ago. Stand up for your employees by recognizing them as professionals, not disposable call center workers. Offer better retirement. Allow lower management to make decisions without having to clear it with the head honcho. Pay your employees for the markets they live in, not rural Idaho.

I've never hated life as much as I did when I worked for LesConcierges

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LesConcierges

Pros

Working in such stressful environments promotes a strong sense of commadrie because you only have each other.

I think their intentions are good, they want to be a place where people want to work but they don't know what they are doing.

Cons

* Company is on the verge of collapse with no strong operations leadership
    * Pay is low - HR, who is also the CFO is horrible. Pay is not competitive, and by the time you work as much as they ask you to, you're making under minimum wage on a small salary.
    *Office politics and favoritism run rampant.
    * Not enough resources to do your job
    *There have been people there for over 5 years who have never had a performance review or a salary increase.
    *Horrible hours
    *Ask the world of you, will work you to the bone, and then spit you out.
    *You knowledge is not valued
    *Threatening environment borderlining on hostile...people who are scared for their jobs have no hesitation to throw you under the bus.

Don't create a mission and values statement and expect it to run on it's own. Get rid of some of your C-level executives, they are incompetent, rude, and are toxic for the company culture.

Value the people that work so hard for you everyday, build more transparency, recognize others. Positive reinforcement is just as strong as reprimands.

There are newer employer reviews for LesConcierges

Worked for LesConcierges? Contribute to the Community!