Great

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

a fun place to work

Cons

uniform ooks like walmart employees

take care of your people and allow manager to wear more professional clothes

Other Reviews for Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

You must be lazy and unmotivated to work here happily

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get a paycheck every two weeks.

Cons

There are so many to name. First schedule changes daily. I was told in my interview that I would not be working weekends and yet I'm always scheduled I was told I would be getting at least 32 hours to get benefits but was only receiving 20 a week by sat. Training. There is none. You watch videos and there's your training. videos do not show your employees how to take care of a pool, especially for hands-on learners. My position says I'm an assistant manager yet there are no lower employees under me, so Who am I managingthey should have said glorified cashier. You get a total of 100 customers in winter season so you mostly sit and babysit a store but I guess that's a good thing because you wouldn't know anything had a customer came in even when your boss tells you to call him if you have trouble but that only works if he answered the phone. frustration runs high on the new employees because of the lack of training and knowledge of pool care.

your customers are getting upset that your employees do not know anything about taking care of pools so your training needs to be improved to include hands-on I suggest every store have a pool or spa or both so new employees can train on that. This way at least when the employee leaves this horrific company they take some useful knowledge with them instead of just a waste of time.

Great place to learn and advance quickly

I have been working at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies full-time

Pros

Learn the ins and outs of the pool industry. Lectures from vendors and manufactures on options and use.
    Lots of overtime during the summer and enough time to enjoy winter holidays off if desired.

Cons

Constant struggle to make labor budget..... not enough customers or sales for the day... someone is going home early.

Prevent SM turn-over by offering more competitive salaries

There are newer employer reviews for Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Worked for Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies? Contribute to the Community!