Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
www.leukemia-lymphoma.org White Plains, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Great cause, but employee moral is very low.

Campaign Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society full-time for more than a year

ProsThe mission. The only reason I stay is I know I'm making a difference in the lives of the families affected by blood cancers.

ConsEmployees burn out quickly due to unreasonable expectations and poor work-life balance. No matter how hard you work and how much you succeed, it is never enough. Focused too heavily on the revenue and not enough on relationships.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on building employee moral. Reward employees for a job well done. Offer more opportunities for advancement and professional development.

Enjoyed my time there

Senior Director, IT (Former Employee)
Mamaroneck, NY

I worked at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The mission and the people...it was great being part of… Cons: Some of the people in charge had egos that got… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Experience useful for high school students

Special Events (Former Employee)
Hollywood, FL

I worked at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Hands on work Openness to be able to understand the… Cons: Interns get stuck with simple and tedious administrative tasks It appears there is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Worked for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society CEO Louis J. DeGennaro. All reviews posted anonymously by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society employees.