There are newer employer reviews for Level 3 Communications

Amazing Skills for future growth

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Broomfield, CO
Former Employee - Project Manager in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Level 3 Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At Level 3 you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging environment and learn some amazing survival skills. Fellow peers are top-notch people, driven to succeed.

Cons

Lack of integrity within lower level managers; they will promise you the moon and fail to deliver. You may find yourself unable to grow in the organization.

461 Other Employee Reviews for Level 3 Communications (View Most Recent)

Worst company I ever worked for!

Former Employee - Service Delivery  in  Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Service Delivery in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Level 3 Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were no "pros" while working for Level 3. They don't care about the employees, only covering their own behinds.

Cons

Multiple small companies have been acquired but none of the system have been integrated, requiring you to log into multiple systems to complete a single task. I've been in the industry for 15+ years, worked for several vendors and customers. Level 3 was without a doubt the absolute worst management I've ever had the displeasure of working under.

Upper management doesn't care! It was brought to management AND HR! Nothing was changed or accomplished.

I would NEVER work for them again. Great potential, too bad they cannot get out of their own way!

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Broomfield, CO
    Former Employee - Marketing in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Level 3 Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Level 3 is one of the few large technology employers in Colorado/Boulder. Lots of free parking! Met a bunch of great people during my time there. It is a real struggle to find positive things to say.

Cons

TOXIC work environment, leaderships changes their strategy as often as the seasons change. Seems they have financial issues, no money to stay on schedule with development of products or infrastructure, no money to spend on marketing or customer service, their vendors go unpaid for many quarters, but somehow they keep the two corporate jets running?

Get a clue, the people that are supposed to be contributing to an actual work product are always diverted to fire-drills of building managing-up decks for the executives instead of actually working. When they actually get to their actual work they never have the resources to get the job done. Funny that leadership wonders why they can't seem to move the needle. No work-life balance, constant layoffs, the talented people are leaving in droves.

There are newer employer reviews for Level 3 Communications

Worked for Level 3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!