There are newer employer reviews for Level One

This job is both stressful and boring.

I worked at Level One

Pros

I was satisfied with the benefits offered. The managers and co-workers are very personable. The workplace is comfortable, and the location is okay.

Cons

The training is very competent, but stressful. It is done mostly via lecture from which you take notes. And you move along very quickly. The job is stressful because you are required to follow a specific formula for handling phone calls, whether it makes sense or not. The caller is put through an overly long questionnaire and then has to endure a sales pitch before their questions (how much is the rent and availability for an apartment) is answered. The hostility felt from many callers is palpable. You are expected to work almost every single second, hardly even having a chance to take a breath between phone calls.

Advice to Management

Give your employees a chance to breathe! I believe in working hard for my money, but you guys take it to a whole new level! And please, have respect for your callers. These people are calling simply to find out the rental amount and availability of an apartment. Please don't put them through a "10-point" close in order to find out this information. I understand that you are a marketing firm, but when the customers groan when they ask if you are at the "centralized leasing office", there is a problem.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

It was a high-stress job that I'm glad is behind me.

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Greenville, SC
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Greenville, SC

I worked at Level One

Pros

Easy to get overtime if you wanted it. Provided advancement training and courses to improve your performance on the job.

Cons

High stress phone job, not the best for someone who is looking to move up in a company fast.

You can understand the leasing aspect of apartment communities

I worked at Level One

Pros

It is a growing and stable place to work. They have a lot of good ideas as far as the leasing industry goes.

Cons

You are on the phones for 8 plus hours a day. It is a call center.

Advice to Management

take more time in developing employees on a one one basis. Not everyone learns the same way.