Levenger
www.levenger.com Delray Beach, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Very Relaxing and Stress Free

Delray Beach, FL

ProsThe culture is exceptional. The people are wonderful to work with because they not only provide support but friendship as well. They care and they listen to what you have to say; everyone is treated equally.

ConsSometimes the work becomes tedious and the programs they use are extremely slow so it takes time to finish a project.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems that some people in higher positions do not understand that they are imposing themselves upon others. Sometimes they drag on meetings because of personal stories and such, which none of the other workers care for.

Levenger -- Beautiful products, low pay, deadend job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I have been working at Levenger

Pros: Levenger believes in giving customers the best in customer service, so when a customer has any problem, reps are "empowered" to solve that problem. Reps… Cons: The most common objections I've heard have been about the low pay. Reps are expected to take and pass a lot of online testing, keep… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a higher wage and require a higher level of professionalism. Reward the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work but won't get rich

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Delray Beach, FL

I worked at Levenger full-time for more than a year

Pros: • Nice environment, great mix of people older/younger/male/female of all different backgrounds and expertise, i.e., you'll probably find someone you connect with • Overall everyone is… Cons: • Salaries are low with not much in raises for anyone • Work can be stressful but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Levenger.

Worked for Levenger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Levenger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Levenger CEO Steven Leveen. All reviews posted anonymously by Levenger employees.