Levi Strauss
www.levistrauss.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Supervisor Experience W Levi's

Full-Time Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time for more than a year

ProsThis company values its employees and works hard to promote from within. I worked in two locations and felt very supported by my first manager and my district manager. The second manager left much to be desired, but the dm was more than happy to hear my thoughts and attempt to correct some problems. This company is very concerned with providing outstanding service and has an amazing training tool in place that keeps employees informed and continuing to learn throughout their employment. Levi's has high standards. Don't apply if you hope to glide by - this company holds its employees accountable and rewards excellence. In addition they are committed to social responsibility in local communities and eco-initiatives.

ConsThe second location I worked at was a bit disorganized. The management in this particular location had turned over many times and the staff was primarily teenagers filled with drama and egged on by an immature manager. The company was perhaps a bit slow on the draw with clearing out some bad seeds and helping this location to get back to business.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe a little harder on those in management of stores who are creating an atmosphere of drama. It affects everyone who works and shops in these stores negatively.

Great place to work

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Levi Strauss part-time for more than a year

Pros: I loved the discount and I loved the people I… Cons: Levi left my area and they should have stayed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

A A S M (West) (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time for more than a year

Pros: no undo pressure friendly atmosphere, Cons: need to focus on floor staff brand has more potential… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of give chances to MBA guys promote talent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Levi Strauss.

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Levi Strauss reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Levi Strauss CEO Charles Bergh. All reviews posted anonymously by Levi Strauss employees.