Levi Strauss

www.levistrauss.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Levi Strauss

Great place to learn and grow.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture and exciting, the location is nice and there's a lot of challenges that allow for learning experiences.

Cons

Often times poor behavior by employees is tolerated in lieu of good numbers. Not a place that promotes personal growth. Very click-y.

Please attempt to coach managers that breed negativity and aren't interested in their team members personal growth. You'll get the most out of your employees if they are treated with respect and rewarded for their positive work. Don't just focus on what is wrong because often employees aren't being directed properly.

429 Other Employee Reviews for Levi Strauss (View Most Recent)

Stylist experience at Levi Strauss

Current Employee - Stylist in Tilton, NH
    Current Employee - Stylist in Tilton, NH

I have been working at Levi Strauss part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people and managers I work with are great and easy going. The dress code is easy to follow. Working as a stylist here is a lot more entertaining than other retail jobs because it is very hands on. You're always measuring or fitting someone.

Cons

There is not a lot of good communication with upper management. Conversion and sales goals were not accurate for the location we were in and we never had the right sizes for our customers.

Great brand, terrible leadership

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing product and brand with rich heritage and strong committment to quality; talented men's design team and innovative marketing team

Cons

Disconnected leadership, weak and disingenuous CEO, no retention and career planning, disfunctional and backstabbing culture - especially at the worldwide leadership level, siloed culture, unclear vision

Stop trying to grow by cutting costs; show more respect and regard for your master brand "Levi's"; get a CEO who is respected, consistent and engaged; place more value on innovation and design; build an HR structure that pays attention to retention and career growth

There are newer employer reviews for Levi Strauss