There are newer employer reviews for Levi Strauss

Absolutely loved working at Levi Strauss

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Business is focused on giving back to the world. Beautiful campus. Well resourced. Great brands.

Cons

Stagnant growth for years limited opportunities for advancement. However, that's improved significantly in 2013.

Advice to Management

Preserve the overarching vision and values but focus more aggressively on retail and tops in order to grow.

reviews filtered by

Bad Management

Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Levi Strauss part-time (more than a year)

Pros

- flexible hours - meet new people

Cons

- Bad Managers, no hours,

Advice to Management

- Listen to the employees more

Former employee of the company..If there was a negative star I would pick it as an overall rating..

I worked at Levi Strauss part-time (more than a year)

Pros

discount..
    to wear jeans at work

Cons

Well, where do i start...When i first started there i really enjoyed the job and the company. I actually help open two store locations. I met some nice people that i still talk to today. The bad thing every single manager that i worked for with at levi's left the company and everyone that helped open the store with me also left!!! First my store manager left and then it all went down hill after that..and then we got a new leadership at the store....Also the company got a new CEO..and i know that change is good sometimes..but the company made too many changes. I felt that the company was turning into really expensive thrift store. WIth the last couple months i worked there, i was not treated right and then my other supervisor left. That was the last straw..I was done. I felt i was not getting any opportunities within the company and i was tired of it. I left the company!! Do not take a chance with the company..it is definitely is going through some serious growing pains!

Advice to Management

Get better ideas to the company...asked the employees that work in your retail store on how things are going..the company is not Going Forth!

There are newer employer reviews for Levi Strauss