Review for Suite Runner

Current Employee - Suite Runner  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Suite Runner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Levy Restaurants

Pros

This Job is a great college Job, at least for the first couple of years. It is a part time job and you will be making 11-13 an hour. The people are generally very nice and your coworkers tend to be polite and fun people. The Job can be fun and it allows you some insight into the sporting world

Cons

It tends to be seasonal, when the sport at your arena is off season work is slow.

Don't penny pinch.

Other Reviews for Levy Restaurants

Mixed review

Current Employee - Washington Nationals Stadium Suite Attendant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Washington Nationals Stadium Suite Attendant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Levy Restaurants

Pros

-I love that I can keep my tips- WHEN I get them.
    -I had a good mentor to train me.

Cons

-After my one day of training, they just assigned me suites and I was a little overwhelmed.
    -The managers make it clear what's expected of us in terms of clothing, sanitation, etc as an employee of Levy. However, I had no manager orientation whatsoever on what's expected of me in terms of my actual job- serving the luxury suites. I'm afraid that I might break a rule one day but I had no idea it was a rule- I only have other attendants to tell me what's what and half the time, they are just telling me what I can get away with, not the actual rules.

-Please take the time to work individually with your attendants and THEN let them shadow another attendant. People should be well-informed about what's expected of them on all sides.

OK But Not Great.

Current Employee - Suite Attendant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Suite Attendant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Levy Restaurants

Pros

Good Money
    Enjoy Concerts and Games
    Flexible Schedule
    Rare Work in Summer

Cons

Not Employee Focused
    No Career Track
    All About the Bottom Line

Don't just talk about caring for your employees. If you treat them right, they will treat your customers right. Focus on growing employees rather than maintaing the status quo.

There are newer employer reviews for Levy Restaurants.

Worked for Levy Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!