Sales Representative

Former Employee - Digital Imaging Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Digital Imaging Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan & Associates

Pros

Potentially high earnings, freedom to work how you please, decent training and resources.

Cons

Unrealistic expectations, brutally competitive industry, churn and burn sales people.

Advice to Management

Improve advancement opportunities

Lewan & Associates Response

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for your honest assessment. We have high expectations of our people but we also try be thoughtful, helpful, and realistic. This is indeed a very competitive business but I think it ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A solid company with good people

I have been working at Lewan & Associates full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very little micromanagement. Good people to work with. Management is approachable and willing to listen. Office politics are not a major part of the equation.

Cons

Compensation could be better. Growth path for career is not as obvious as it could be.

Whatever you want it's up to you to make it happen.

I worked at Lewan & Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You can create your own little empire at Lewan. Its allot like running your own business. Ask for forgiveness not for permission to act on an idea. Lewan will give almost anyone a chance. You truly have to take responsibility for your success or failure here. Some former employees reviewing this company very negatively may need to stand in front of a mirror and be honest.

Cons

Not for everyone. Be honest with yourself. If your looking for someplace to "hide" for a while this is not the place. If you need someone to tell you every move to make and you wait for that to happen you may not get fired but you will go broke.

Advice to Management

They don't need my advice but..I would consider either splitting the two companies that clearly exist @ Lewan or working on creating a more unified organization. This would benefit customers as create immediate organizational growth. Painful for sure but the benefits would outweigh the cost.