There are newer employer reviews for Lewan & Associates

Company that lost sight of what it did well.

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company showed my why I really dig my heels in and look for a company with a GREAT culture. They strengthened my resolve to work for companies who respect me and my value to company as a whole.

Cons

Management structure has Director level staff who can't approve a single pen. The VP level staff really only care about one thing and that is making sure Global Imaging gets is share. This company needs to realize the staff are who make or break a company.

Providing advice to the management would be as useful as explaining a story line from a movie to my dog. Actually, that's unfair to my dog.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Lewan & Associates (View Most Recent)

They are just another care nothing corporation

Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan & Associates full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

For a long time they were flexible and cared, you could arrange time for work life balance, but not anymore. Their culture was the greatest, now its just Xerox light.

Cons

You can only take time off if you have fto, if family is sick and you don't they will give you a written warning despite family leave act. If they don't train you and you can't find enough work they will trump up a reason and fire you to avoid severance. That's even if you worked on things without certs, they don't pay you more, and the milks for free, why buy the cow.

Do the right thing, really make sure you know what that is, pay a living wage, and don't fire a good employee for bogus reasons that nobody understands. Your remaining employees don't think you acted well, and their morale is damaged now. Train people so they have enough work, and pay them accordingly.

Started out great, downhill ever since

Current Employee - Field Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Field Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan & Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the other techsare great guys to work with, some of the management are great but overall they need more people skill training

Cons

Micro manage, don't feel they trust techs enough to think on their own, a lot of "me" type techs

Put your field techs ahead of everyone else because they are in front of your customers the most and customers are what is driving your business and they can tell that the tech that comes in the office to do maintainence are not a happy group.

There are newer employer reviews for Lewan & Associates