There are newer employer reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

I am very satisfied and can not wait to see what opportunity comes next for me here.

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Upland, CA
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Upland, CA

I have been working at Lewis Group of Companies

Pros

Work life balance is great, very happy with co workers, open communication between employees and supervisors, team atmosphere and very flexible.

Cons

There is a high turnover of employees.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Lewis Group of Companies (View Most Recent)

One of the best companies I have work for.

Current Employee - Business Manager  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Lewis Group of Companies

Pros

I started with working for Lewis Apartment Communities October 2007 as a Leasing Consultant. I starting at a small property and shortly after was promoted to leasing consultant to one of Lewis’s largest properties, Homecoming. I worked at Homecoming for about 2 years under the supervision of some of the greatest roll models . On August 31st 2012, I left the company to pursue a career advancement as assistant community director for another property management company. I enjoyed working for that property management company, but I always knew that I wanted to return to my Lewis family one day. Lewis to me has been like a family, the staff is very friendly always there to listen to any suggestions that we have to improve the company or community. I was recently hired back to Lewis on January 31st 2012 as a Business Manager. I am so happy and excited to be working for Lewis again. It is truly a great company that encourages growth with in the company and a friendly environment.

Cons

If there is anything I would change about the company it would be their commission structure for leasing consultants. Other companies I have worked for offer a larger commission rate depending on the lease term. This encourages leasing consulates to offer longer lease terms rather then short lease terms.

Excellent Culture, Excellent Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Upland, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

I have been working at Lewis Group of Companies

Pros

The culture at Lewis is great. The management is cohesive and the business knowledge and leadership is great! I give a big thumbs up!

Cons

Lewis also needs to be careful not to micromanage too much and be sure to give enough free reigns in order to appropriately carry out performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

Worked for Lewis Group of Companies? Contribute to the Community!