Lewtan Technologies

www.lewtan.com
  www.lewtan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lewtan Technologies

Don't waste your time....

I worked at Lewtan Technologies

Pros

Combat pay is somewhat commiserate with the job.

Cons

No opportunity to advance. Limited life expectancy for the company...no creative ideas to keep the doors open.

Nothing I can say that can help this company.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Lewtan Technologies (View Most Recent)

Good, Bad & Ugly

I worked at Lewtan Technologies full-time

Pros

GOOD: Great people & environment to work.

Cons

BAD: Poor execution at management level, major resistance for move up the ladder.

UGLY: Do more for retention of key people

People Of Their Word

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Lewtan Technologies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

As was promised, big bonuses were paid out on Monday after a record year. I have been with the company a while. I must say that as far as I can remember, this is the very best that the company has done. I have learnt more in the last 3 years than I have in my entire career in the past. The company really matured in the last 3-4 years and the progress has been exciting. It was a privilege and an honor to have been part of the team that achieved this success. My confidence has increased and I have grown professionally.

Cons

On Monday the company was sold to a huge company. We received a really nice note from the CEO. The guy is genuine and a class act. Some people don't take the time to understand him. He is leaving as part of the sale. Yesterday there was a farewell party hosted by the him personally, and seemed like most of the company was there. Most of us were really sad to see our CEO leave after the sale. He led us through the most successful years of the company. People were really appreciative of what he had done for the company and employees with his leadership vision, strategy and financial discipline. He believed in people and gave them an opportunity to grow. He also sold the company to a company that is likely to be very good for the employees and customers. The person who really grew and stabilized the company is now gone as part of the deal and we are uncertain of the new leadership. He did put his hand-picked successor in-charge, so it should be ok if this new individual follows through.

Continue on the path we have been put on. Stick to the financial discipline and don't go backwards. Continue to hire good people. Invest more in our product so we don't have to customize.

There are newer employer reviews for Lewtan Technologies