LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com
There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Lexisnexis treats Choicepoint employees as SECOND class citizens

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

Good benefits. High single digit growth. Big data technology which is company proprietary. Please read our Community Guidelines for more information about our review criteria.

Cons

More opportunities for old LN employees. Poor choice of technologies other than BIG data technology. Biased opinion on open source technologies

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

707 Other Employee Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional (View Most Recent)

Decent place

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

Good work/life balance. Low stress; great benefits; flexible schedule; great colleagues to work with; amenable to new ideas for product improvement.

Cons

Beauracracy is quasi-governmental. While ideas are accepted, don't expect recognition in the form of promotions or raises. Promotions can be hard to come by.

Better communication with those under your org chart. Be honest and precise in explaining why raises or promotions are not forthcoming.

More changes should improve

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

Base salary as sales rep are well ahead of most companies.

Cons

Compensation plans not good actually not even released! Changes in the sales leadership made at the beginning of the year gave us all hope. We suffered for the last three years with incompetent leadership. It was unfortunate that another change was made today. But again I must say that no matter who is put in this position it will be an improvement.

Stick with the current structure and do not make changes for several months. In that time conduct a study on the effectiveness of the sales force. Sales were better when there were fewer sales representatives. Shrink the size of the sales staff.

There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional