LexisNexis Legal & Professional
www.lexisnexis.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

More jobs going offshore so Senior Management can get their bonuses.

Consulting Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

ProsPay is good compared to other employers in area.

ConsConstant churn of reorganizations and the constant pressure of layoffs. Every new management change brings with it a new org structure that is "needed" to align the business. We've been "aligned" so much at this point that I'm not sure any knows which way we're pointed.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on getting the job done instead or constantly recasting the organization to be in the image of the latest senior management.

Senior mgmt wants to transform the company, but the employees are shellshocked from too much outsourcing

Director (Current Employee)
    Dayton, OH

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros: Ability to work from home on occasion; flexible schedules, including vacations. Decent… Cons: Constant management churn and flavor-of-the-month priorities; no long-term vision other than cost cutting and more outsourcing. They fail to recognize that the people who… Advice to Senior Management: Do what you can to re-energize the workforce. They are beat up and downtrodden,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

LexisNexis is simply not the home town company it used to be...

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros: At this point, I am considering LexisNexis a job with good pay. The people (what is left of them) at LexisNexis are great… Cons: Morale is the lowest I have seen in 15 years. We go through layoffs every 6 months (which are not handled properly). Upper… Advice to Senior Management: Communication! Where are we going, when are things going to change, and when can we see some of the "Grand Master… More
There are newer reviews on LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LexisNexis Legal & Professional CEO Mike Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees.