There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Good workplace, bad senior executives

Current Employee - Manager in Cary, NC
Current Employee - Manager in Cary, NC

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

A true devotion to making the communities and countries we work in a better place; a very good work atmosphere and my boss is the best.

Cons

Senior executives, despite the use of the term "Employee Engagement," are not engaged and the perception is they are not only out of touch with employees but the industry. A refusal to invest in the basic infrastructure that provides employees and customers with an average-to-good experience in using our systems.

Advice to Management

Please either drop the "employee engagement" campaign or put your best effort behind it. Find some way to upgrade our infrastructure to be able to provide customers with a robust user interface and employees a system that doesn't crash or time out.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

LexisNexis

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

The employee benefits and perks are good but this may be left over from previous acquistions. Also, some of the people are great to work with because they are focused on the execution.

Cons

The culture needs improvement for employees to feel empowered to do their jobs. In a time when people are trying to keep a job, LexisNexis had a few people resign their position.

Advice to Management

There is a need for constant communication from senior management. Especially when it comes to the strategic goals for the team.

Do more, much more, for less and less

Former Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros

Good Rewards for top performers, Excellent benefits and retirement, good structured learning environment and room for advancement

Cons

Senior management very demotivating, product becoming commoditized, incentives don't nearly match the amount of time required to do the job, too many buckets need to filled in order to make bonuses

Advice to Management

Senior Management needs to really listen to individual contributors for Company to succeed for much longer.