LexisNexis Legal & Professional
www.lexisnexis.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Getting Better...

Senior Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

Pros2010 showed an improvement in valuing their employees and developing a enjoyable place to work.

ConsUnfair hiring vs promotion techniques. Putting too much emphasis on "next big thing" while impacting current revenue stream. Not nimble enough in developing new software mainly due to poor product representation.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduct champions need to be driving development more. Fragmented product representation/requirements causing great inefficiencies.

It used to be a great place to work.

Bellevue, WA

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros: The people I worked with were fun and very good at their jobs. We felt like a small company out in Bellevue and were… Cons: In 2010, all development was off-shored to India. Most developers in Bellevue lost their jobs and those with less product… Advice to Senior Management: Off-shoring works well for repetitive, well-defined development efforts. Don't force all development down that model. It doesn't work well and it is now… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Roller Coaster rider and First Responder with no way to rescue anyone

Manager (Former Employee)
    Bolingbrook, IL

I worked at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Pros: People are very friendly and willing to do a good job. You are provided a… Cons: Hardly any upward mobility consolidations occur frequently and work load is shifted with little preparation no feeling for the front line worker taking on the additional responsibility… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the walk. You get out what you put into an organization. So often so can add work and look at waste of the business… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LexisNexis Legal & Professional CEO Mike Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees.