Great company

Current Employee - Technology Manager in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Technology Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LexisNexis Risk Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Generous PTO and great place to work.

Cons

Work is very demanding and it is constant struggle to keep up with all tasks.

Advice to Management

Lower burden on associates.

Other Employee Reviews for LexisNexis Risk Solutions

Ultimately disappointed, as my initial positive experience soured after my first year with the company.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at LexisNexis Risk Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The organization does encourage internal growth and provides its employees with a strong Benefits package.

Cons

The pay scale is well below market. My position, for example, pays at least 50% more at competitors such as HireRight. A former colleague of mine at the recently acquired Ediwatch recently concurred, based on what she is now being paid at LexisNexis Screening Solutions, versus the competition and comparable positions at that level. Additionally, the LexisNexis Risk Solutions management team, while communicating its high degree of employee support and coaching, falls well short of its promises. A number of managers know very little about the company's products and services, and do little to learn them. There are many managers that are unable to use correct written and verbal grammar. The Leadership team expects an overwhelming level of production from its employees, with significantly less compensation offered versus the marketplace.

Advice to Management

The LexisNexis Screening Solutions leadership team is insufficiently qualified to manage its employees. From a product and service knowledge, respectful communications and professionalism standpoint, the organization could retain far greater talent. Additionally, the LexisNexis Risk Solutions leadership team has created an organizational model that is based on favoritism within the ranks of its respective team of employees. The LexisNexis Screening Solutions Account Managers are provided with financial opportunity, based on non-business related criteria, such as personal relationships with certain managers.

2. Working with a great background checking company

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I worked at LexisNexis Risk Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management was fair in treating all their employees well. Everyone is important to the job and management would treat employees fairly and honestly. Customer service was taken very strictly and training of employees to meet the high expectations was an ongoing job in itself.

Cons

With the impending transition towards using corporate's software rather than our existing base code, our older projects were being replaced and need for that support caused job eliminations to occur. Once transition began, our office received more work yet processing that work only would be handled by the corporate program so there was not much our team had to work on.