LexisNexis UK

www.lexisnexis.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis UK

Best of times worst of times.

Current Employee - Sales Executive
Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at LexisNexis UK

Pros

Great people, flexible hours, excellent lower end management. LN's a large company and its easy to disappear into it if you know how to both hide and look busy at the same time.

Cons

LN's bureaucracy is like something out of Kafka and is answerable only to the senior management who seemingly live on another plane of existence to the rest of the company. At the end of the day the company survives on the back of the "grunts" at the bottom of the pyramid and with their contribution it would die on its arse in a week.

Let people do their jobs. I know more about my customers needs than the senior management does because I talk to them everyday.

12 Other Employee Reviews for LexisNexis UK (View Most Recent)

Lovely people, sleepy company with very few exciting things going on.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LexisNexis UK full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is very nice and professional. Good life work balance. Part of a huge multinational publishing company. Good salaries

Cons

Yawn! the products are slowly dying, the subject matter (legal and tax) can make you reach for the bottle and the UK business is not doing very well, and will periodically go through rounds of redundancies to keep the balance out of the red.

Good opportunity though depends on your line manager and team structure

Former Employee - Marketing
    Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at LexisNexis UK full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Plenty of opportunity, good work life balance, team communication cascades down, salary can be good, good location just few mins from Chancery Lane

Cons

office culture is dated specially as many people have been with the business for long, too many silos

Breakdown silos and look for a solution across the entire business and not just your team
    Take a long term view