Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lexmark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lexmark CEO Paul A. Rooke. All reviews posted anonymously by Lexmark employees.
I have been working at Lexmark full-time for more than a year
Pros – 1. Team is solely responsible to deliver the task and empowered to take all the decision to achieve it. Following Agile/Scrum
2. Building good team management, decision taking abilities, ownership of work.
3. Working with good experienced people helps to improve technical skills. Arrange multiple training to improve technical skills.
4. Fully performance driven organization. Performance reviewed in each quarter.
5. Good work/life balance.
Cons – 1. Higher management is not tightly coupled with team as well as individuals.
2. Interteam knowledge sharing is low.
3. Lack of resource management.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-08-31 12:39 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.