Lexmark
www.lexmark.com Lexington, KY 5000+ Employees

Good Place to Start

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Lexmark

ProsYou will learn the fundamentals of your field and get a good idea of how a Fortune 500 company works.

ConsIt is difficult to be promoted or get a raise because they are very tight on budgets. Negotiate a good salary when you get hired because there are very few raises. Also, managers are very territorial and you may sometimes feel like you're working for the government or a large bureaucracy.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is very good; much better than the very low approval ratings they were given by employees. But they're out of touch with reality and PR is very bad because they continue to accept large bonuses as the company underperforms.

Lots of outsourcing

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Lexington, KY

I have been working at Lexmark

Pros: Good work and life balance. Flexible working hours. Cons: Leadership is too conservative and unwilling to try new projects, looks too much… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to find new projects, instead of just focus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good for engineers, bad for marketers

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Lexmark

Pros: Low cost of living, good pay and decent benefits. Cons: Competing on price alone, not a marketing but an engineering-driven… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in a new leadership team. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lexmark.

Worked for Lexmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lexmark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lexmark CEO Paul A. Rooke. All reviews posted anonymously by Lexmark employees.