Li & Fung
www.lifung.com Kowloon, Hong Kong

Compressing Workplace

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Li & Fung

ProsExcellent design team - line design is right on. Now owned by Li & Fung, the benefit package is unbeatable (company paid healthcare).

ConsNo communication on performance or expectations. A company where it is "trial by fire" without any training on systems etc. The company was bought by Li & Fung Nov 2009 and because of that is compressing & the environment has become extremely cut throat where people are fighting for their job. In previous days the work environment was about team work. Now it is every man for himself in a very ugly way.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers who know how to manage inventory but not people. People are expendable. They are not a commodity. People with families are the most expendable. Ownership grades employees by the number of face time hours rather than a thorough job completed during working hours.

Great company but not the best money starting out

I have been working at Li & Fung

Pros: Li & Fung is a large and well established corporation… Cons: Salaries are very low and employees can be over-worked. The culture… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more comprehensive training and better acquaint employees with the actual environment in the division they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Li & Fung

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Li & Fung

Pros: They offer very good health benefits. Cons: They are constantly buying up companies to expand the company. If you are part of a company that is… Advice to Senior Management: I have no doubt that the mgmt team at Li & Fung is extremely competent. However, when decisions regarding mergers are made it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Li & Fung.

Worked for Li & Fung? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Li & Fung reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Li & Fung CEO Bruce Philip Rockowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Li & Fung employees.