Lia Auto

www.liacars.com
  www.liacars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lia Auto

Long hours very stressful no satisfaction.

Former Employee - Customer Service
Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Lia Auto full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good place to ruin your family life.

Cons

Salary plus bonus but bonus is not based on sales like the rate sheet says that you sign it is based on gross profits on those sales.

Need to be a bit more employee sensitive. Honesty would go a long way. Much further than sarcasm.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Lia Auto (View Most Recent)

New hire discouraged from making a sale.

Former Employee - Salesman in Enfield, CT
    Former Employee - Salesman in Enfield, CT

I worked at Lia Auto full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Able to learn about automobiles.

Cons

Discouraged from making a sale. Reason for two stars is because able to learn about cars.

General Manager at two of Lia dealerships

Former Employee - General Manager in Enfield, CT
    Former Employee - General Manager in Enfield, CT

I worked at Lia Auto full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The owners give their GM's some freedom to do their jobs, but dealing with the comptrollers and office managers is a different story. I really like Bill Lia Sr., even though he is moody and unpredictable. Michael Lia is a great guy and easy to talk to. Even though I was fired by Bill Sr., I still like the man. I got a call from the comptroller the week after they fired me to go back, but I really had no interest.

Cons

Very unpredictable in the sense that I saw many managers get fired over very stupid and petty things and it happened to me too. Working for them is fine but not for a long term proposition. The firings come very fast and you will not get any warnings of any kind. They expect loyalty but they don't give it.

Give your upper management some sense of security specially if they are doing a good job and keep Bill SR. away from them. His moods can be very disruptive and destructive.

There are newer employer reviews for Lia Auto