Liazon Corp

www.liazon.com

We all work really hard. The results this year and on the horizon will be rewarding as we define a new space.

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsLiazon's leadership is passionate, energetic, progressive and dedicated, among other things. Their attitude is infectious and runs throughout the organization. It’s resulted in creation of a superb culture of hard-working, smart, fun people of which I feel fortunate to be a part of. The Bright Choices product set the standard for an industry it's created, one that grows every day. Liazon is an innovative company that for employees provides a tremendous learning experience, self-improvement opportunity and substantial career growth. I’ve really enjoyed my time at the company and truly believe there is great success in store for everyone here in the immediate and long-term future.

ConsLiazon is a pioneer in a new, undeveloped space. Our work continues to pave the way for others in an industry that was badly in need of innovation. The private exchange model is an explosive business opportunity, one which Liazon is taking advantage of every day. That said, as a company and as employees, we are forced to work our tail off, be flexible and receptive to change, and to trust each other as we deliver on our lofty goals and maintain our place ahead of competition. If consistent change, dedication to company vision and patience are not strengths, this can be a challenging environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep us on this path of constant self-examination and innovation. If we can maintain our energy level and continue to adapt and change when needed, I feel great about our future.

Liazon - A Better Way to Buy Benefits

Account Executive (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

I have been working at Liazon Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Energetic, young, revolutionary group of employees. Everyone has bought in to the model and knows they… Cons: As with any new concept, it can take some time for the decision makers at the buying level to "get it" but once they do,… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on the long term strategy; Empowering the consumer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Management a compnay that is at best dishonest, at worse devious.

Sales Executive (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Liazon Corp

Pros: Co-founders very knowledgeable, bright, and articulate. Solution though limited could be a good option if the company does not force the… Cons: Sales Management team is at best dishonest, at worse devious. They preach a " deal cures all" but then when you sell something the… Advice to Senior Management: Advice goes to Co-Founders. The sales management team you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liazon Corp.

Worked for Liazon Corp? Contribute to the Community!