Liazon Corp

www.liazon.com
  www.liazon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liazon Corp

We all work really hard. The results this year and on the horizon will be rewarding as we define a new space.

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Liazon Corp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Liazon's leadership is passionate, energetic, progressive and dedicated, among other things. Their attitude is infectious and runs throughout the organization. It’s resulted in creation of a superb culture of hard-working, smart, fun people of which I feel fortunate to be a part of. The Bright Choices product set the standard for an industry it's created, one that grows every day. Liazon is an innovative company that for employees provides a tremendous learning experience, self-improvement opportunity and substantial career growth. I’ve really enjoyed my time at the company and truly believe there is great success in store for everyone here in the immediate and long-term future.

Cons

Liazon is a pioneer in a new, undeveloped space. Our work continues to pave the way for others in an industry that was badly in need of innovation. The private exchange model is an explosive business opportunity, one which Liazon is taking advantage of every day. That said, as a company and as employees, we are forced to work our tail off, be flexible and receptive to change, and to trust each other as we deliver on our lofty goals and maintain our place ahead of competition. If consistent change, dedication to company vision and patience are not strengths, this can be a challenging environment.

Keep us on this path of constant self-examination and innovation. If we can maintain our energy level and continue to adapt and change when needed, I feel great about our future.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Liazon Corp (View Most Recent)

Liazon - A Better Way to Buy Benefits

Current Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Liazon Corp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Energetic, young, revolutionary group of employees. Everyone has bought in to the model and knows they are helping to contribute to a true change in the way Employee Benefits are bought and utilized.

Cons

As with any new concept, it can take some time for the decision makers at the buying level to "get it" but once they do, they realize they have done the right thing by their employees - Giving them tools and resources to help make key decisions around their employee benefit selections.

Continue to focus on the long term strategy; Empowering the consumer to make value based, sustainable benefit selections that are appropriate for them

Sales Management a compnay that is at best dishonest, at worse devious.

Former Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Liazon Corp

Pros

Co-founders very knowledgeable, bright, and articulate.

Solution though limited could be a good option if the company does not force the one size fits all solution that they re pushing prospective clients to now due to lack of back end support

Cons

Sales Management team is at best dishonest, at worse devious. They preach a " deal cures all" but then when you sell something the attitude is "anyone could have sold that." Extreme micro managing down to every call, how long each call lasted, how many conversations, how much information..never happy with results

Advice goes to Co-Founders. The sales management team you put in place needs to be reassessed and replaced.

There are newer employer reviews for Liazon Corp