Liazon Corp

www.liazon.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Liazon Corp

Fun early stage company, but you need to be ready to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Liazon Corp

Pros

Great people, interesting business model, exciting environment

Cons

A lot of work, high expectations with limited training

More training, more people.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Liazon Corp (View Most Recent)

You get out of it what you put into it.

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Liazon Corp

Pros

Liazon is a good place to work for a variety of reasons. There’s a lot of room to grow and build your career and everyone in the company is extremely pleasant to work with. As a sales person, I’m always pleased with the support we get internally. Management is very receptive to our ideas and actually takes the time to listen. You gain a lot of experience at Liazon that you normally wouldn’t get at an older/mature company. Overall, it’s a great opportunity if you’re looking to be a part of building something and not just showing up to a 9-5 job.

Cons

We're all dealing with the growing pains together, it's a new organization so if you're not capable of dealing with change this isn't the place for you.

We're on the right track.

A great company with a compelling concept & model to change the way group insurance products are distributed.

I worked at Liazon Corp

Pros

Management folks are true visionaries with a passion to make monumental changes in the way group insurance products are purchased by employers and their employees. I was glad to find kindred spirits that agreed that the industry needed to change. I was even happier when I met the rest of the employees and saw their passion and remarkable skills firsthand. This team is going to make it happen. What you will learn from these folks in this environment will be invaluable to you and your career.

Cons

Working at Liazon is an adventure.....not a job. If floating on the placid waters of a 9 to 5 job is your gig then this is not your pool. However, if white water rafting and white knuckled insurance excitement sounds like fun then check Liazon out. As you will be working with a team that is driven to disrupt an entrenched distribution model, you will need to bring all you have on day one and beyond. The first few weeks is like drinking from a fire hose at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. Much complexity exists in their infrastructure but once acclimated it's onward and upward. Compare it to Special Operations tryouts but for group insurance ;-)

Keep doing what you are doing but take the time to look for folks with a passion to make a difference in the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Liazon Corp