Liberty Dialysis
www.libertydialysis.com Mercer Island, WA 16 to 50 Employees

Pretty Good to work for

Certified Dialysis Technician (Current Employee)
Vestal, NY

Pros3 day week with 4 days off. PTO is great! Staff works together well and have the Patient's best interest at heart. I worked for another Dialysis unit and they were constantly harassing the employees. Liberty treats us pretty good.

ConsPay raises aren't the best. Health insurance is aweful! When you get a raise, it's 2% and then the health insurance cost increases and there goes the raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need better health insurance and higher raises, we have to keep up with the cost of living. A raise once a year isn't enough, especially when it's a 2% raise.

Liberty for Life

Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee)
    Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis

Pros: Meeting and working with the patients is the most gratifying part of the job, especially fullfilling when a patient gets a transplant or gets better.… Cons: The downside is when we work so hard and still… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication would be great! More

They will pay you what want!!

Certified Dialysis Technician (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Top Dialysis company in the country Cons: Lack of leadership on a corporate level No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Dialysis.

Worked for Liberty Dialysis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Dialysis reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Dialysis employees.