Liberty Dialysis

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Dialysis

Pretty Good to work for

Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Vestal, NY
Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Vestal, NY

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

3 day week with 4 days off. PTO is great! Staff works together well and have the Patient's best interest at heart. I worked for another Dialysis unit and they were constantly harassing the employees. Liberty treats us pretty good.

Cons

Pay raises aren't the best. Health insurance is aweful! When you get a raise, it's 2% and then the health insurance cost increases and there goes the raise.

We need better health insurance and higher raises, we have to keep up with the cost of living. A raise once a year isn't enough, especially when it's a 2% raise.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Dialysis (View Most Recent)

Liberty for Life

Current Employee - Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis

Pros

Meeting and working with the patients is the most gratifying part of the job, especially fullfilling when a patient gets a transplant or gets better. Working with the doctors is a great experience, they are both teaching all the time! Technology is getting so advancd. Soon we may see an artificial kidney!! Patients who are on dialysis have so many more choices these days. They have the option of Home dialysis, nocturnal dialysis, paratineal dialysis or in center hemodialysis. We constantly getting updated information and new techniques from other centers and Nephrology News. Liberty has given me a chance to learn as I was trained and now I can't think of doing anything else!

Cons

The downside is when we work so hard and still lose a patient to kidney failure.

Better communication would be great!

They will pay you what want!!

Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Certified Dialysis Technician in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Liberty Dialysis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Top Dialysis company in the country

Cons

Lack of leadership on a corporate level

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Dialysis