Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Great Company for the Long-haul

Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Dover, NH

ProsLiberty is a large stable company that thinks long term not just short term.
Will never make a lot of money, but will always be paid adequately and make a decent living. Managers for the most part try to help develop employees if they want to.

ConsToo much gossip and office politics. Some managers only think of short term solutions, not what is best for the long term. Too many employees do too much complaining and not enough work. There are also a lot of people who have been there a long time and have a hard time changing with the times. A lot of people do not want to learn or grow, they just want things handed to them, or get paid lots of money for not doing any work.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees. Performance and promotional opportunities need to reflect the capabilties of the individual, not just to who management likes. Managers need experience. Too many people are fast tracked.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS EMPLOYER

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Gainesville, FL

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros: Pay is good and work experience can be useful. Large… Cons: Its simply another pathetic company. All the negatives - lousy management, micro managed, greedy selfish and back stabbing culture, massive turnover, very low employee morale.… Advice to Senior Management: You really need to be fired and a new management that can break the white boys club and cut… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Take a Look

Case Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros: Very friendly environment, Claims manager has an open door policy- he is kind and fair. They give you may… Cons: Majority of the people around me complain tooo tooo mcuh Advice to Senior Management: Please take the time out to talk to your employees. It is not always about numbers( they mean nothing). I think that quality of work… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!