Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Solid Company

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsCompany has great benefits and salary, work/life, management is very involved and has an open door policy. Not a lot of turnover - once you're in, you're in.

ConsCan tend to be a little cliquey, and you can get stuck in the corporate cycle - but that's not always a bad thing, and they take care of their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementNotice the little guy.

Company that lives by it's credo

Training Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ability to move up, tremendous benefits and sense of pride in the work we do, doors open to everyone, very well compensated for our work… Cons: Can think of many cons other than we are sometimes slow to move with progress in terms… Advice to Senior Management: Think about remote work a bit more. And never… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No development at all

Underwriter (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: If anything, the people were nice and easy commute Cons: Time, workload, salary, benefits...pretty much everything More

There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!