Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

What a disappointment

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat benefits
Base + commission
Allow employees to voice their opionions in opinion surveys.

ConsWork and Life balance is horrible.
Really don't pay attention to employee surveys.
Poor supervision, which can hurt a new hire who had no insurance sales experience. Basically left to sink or swim, more like sink and drown. Then get fired.
Management stinks, they forget where they started. They don't even take the time to talk or walk around to speak to anyone. They are too busy sitting on their thrones implementing more stressors, threats of loosing your jobs, throwing a dart to see who they ax next, and stuff their pockets more by gaining the praise by pushing people to have heart attacks, crock and die, or just lower moral enough to drive them insane If your a brown noser, you may make it. If your not, count your days. The days of being a loyal, hardworking employee doesn't matter anymore, it boils down to what you can do for them and how much money you can line their pockets with regardless of loosing your life or health. What's your policy. Helping People live a happier and healthy life. Who are you kidding? And Liberty Mutual is a well respected "INSURANCE" company who doesn't take care of their own. Have you sold your souls to the devils?

Advice to Senior ManagementMoney is great, but it isn't worth sacrificing a persons well being for. Think responsibly when pushing the limits. Wouldn't you rather have happy, healthy, "MOTIVATED", dedicated employees who want to work for you then the opposite. Look deeper into what is right than what looks good on paper and your pockets.

Great place to start a career if you like selling insurance

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Lexington, MA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training program which includes a salary while you're training.… Cons: The culture tends to lean toward middle age. Advice to Senior Management: Include more hands on training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

loss prevention

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros: good exposure with various clients Cons: had to travel a lot More

There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liberty Mutual Insurance CEO David H. Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees.