Liberty Mutual Insurance

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Solid Company

Current Employee - Director in Weston, MA
Current Employee - Director in Weston, MA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Location, compensation, growing, flexible time off, smart people

Cons

Only small circle of people who are promoted

1196 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

An Awesome Company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Generous to their employees. Respectful, full benefits from DAY ONE!, pension, 401K.... The best trasining program I have ever been through. Once they make a hire, they provide all tools and more to succeed.

They are looking for high integrity and a strong independent work ethic. As well as a team player.

Cons

Have not found one yet

Keep up the good work

Asked the right questions in the interview, I liked what was I told.....unfortunately it was not the truth.

Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent - DRC in Heathrow, FL
    Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent - DRC in Heathrow, FL

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits began on day one.

Cons

DRC - Heathrow, FL-Everything! My supervisor was new to the industry and lacked the appropriate knowledge, often providing incorrect answers. Shifts were not based on hire date or performance, but on the supervisors team you were placed. Once on the night shift you are staying there forever even as new hires are given day time shifts. Call distribution is not equal, first available does not get next call. Calls are controlled by states. Higher producing sales states go to high performers, therfore if you begin with calls from low producing states you are sunk. Superviors will tell you different answers regarding call distribution. Some swear it does not happen, others say openly that it does. My supervisor provided alot of lip service to his manager and team, he never followed thru on anything; assistance, guidance or training. The only time I had a conversation with my team's manager was the day I left . If your superviosr is not there (which was often in my case), good luck trying to get assistance. There were only 2 supervisors in the call center that were willing to help and knew what they were doing. The others are just impressed with themselves as are the managers. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance