Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Good opportunities for growth

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros

Plenty of resources and help available.

Cons

Potential for management to be shuffled around often.

1098 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

Asked the right questions in the interview, I liked what was I told.....unfortunately it was not the truth.

Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent - DRC  in  Heathrow, FL
    Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent - DRC in Heathrow, FL

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits began on day one.

Cons

DRC - Heathrow, FL-Everything! My supervisor was new to the industry and lacked the appropriate knowledge, often providing incorrect answers. Shifts were not based on hire date or performance, but on the supervisors team you were placed. Once on the night shift you are staying there forever even as new hires are given day time shifts. Call distribution is not equal, first available does not get next call. Calls are controlled by states. Higher producing sales states go to high performers, therfore if you begin with calls from low producing states you are sunk. Superviors will tell you different answers regarding call distribution. Some swear it does not happen, others say openly that it does. My supervisor provided alot of lip service to his manager and team, he never followed thru on anything; assistance, guidance or training. The only time I had a conversation with my team's manager was the day I left . If your superviosr is not there (which was often in my case), good luck trying to get assistance. There were only 2 supervisors in the call center that were willing to help and knew what they were doing. The others are just impressed with themselves as are the managers. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.

Liberty Mutual Sales Rep

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Decent Product, decent managers

Cons

Limited product offerings, poor training, inconsistent work experience and pay from office to office.

Stop looking at numbers to compare offices, and listen to the reps experiences, and you'll find they are totally different.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!