Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Great place to work but lots of staff changes and very cutthroat business model

Sales Representative (Former Employee) De Pere, WI

ProsExcellent benefits. Tremendous Technology. Great service staff to support you. Very flexible hours and vacation. Good money if you are willing to put in the hours to earn it. Many employees are paid very well.

ConsAgents compete with each other breeding distrust in the office. Obvious favoritism with no reason. I was not a great producer and got very special treatment because the manager "liked me" which made no sense to me. Also, they make a lot of promises for contests and things like that and then never deliver.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time with newer reps, give them a bit more of a cushion and ease them into production more. Stop the frequent rate changes and make the procedures easier for the agents. No one ever knew how to do anything.

Great place to learn insurance sales

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent training program and office culture. Access to many successful reps to ask… Cons: long hours with some evening and weekends. This is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very strong company and hire talented people. There are lots of opportunity for internally.

Internal Auditor (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary is decent and great benefits. There isn't a lot… Cons: Very fast pace and management set aggressive and sometime realistic… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees and don't overload them with work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!