Drastic changes

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good Pay if your work really hard

Cons

No empowerment or trust in employees. Sales reps are treated as if no matter how hard they work it is never enough. Home office doesn't care how much turnover there is with Sales reps because they own their book of business.

Other Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Employees are incredibly passionate and caring - the management teams notsomuch.

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talented employee pool. Excellent opportunities for lifelong career if willing to put up with ignorance, make shift decisions, and working long hours while not being listened to.

Cons

Six levels deep of management. Do not understand front-line employee's concerns.

Listen to the employees, walk a day in their shoes!

It has it's UPS and DOWNS.

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Pay for performance. Benefits day one. Tuition reimbursement program. Give with Liberty program (charities). Great people to work with. Excellent product to sell. Paid vacation. Decent work hours.

Cons

Having to say the same thing every single time the phone rings is annoying. We are not robots.
    Our phone reviews are done subjectively, not objectively. I think it's ridiculous that the time we spend on the phones with customers is actually a DETRIMENT. Speed does not mean quality Mr. Long.

Drop Model Experience that is being enforced countrywide. It's a detriment to our consumers. As a matter of fact, I receive complaints on a DAILY basis by customers who just want to their customer service gal at their local sales office. Customers hate having to confirm the same information over and over again. We are a premier insurance company.....not like those other guys who sell internet insurance.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!