There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual is a great company to work for. Job security for those that are willing to meet the challenges.

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster
Current Employee - Claims Adjuster

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company motivates everyone to go above and beyond for our customers. Very rewarding place to work. They have a bonus incentive for employees, and love to give away prizes, food, among other things to keep their employees motivated.
The company has great benefits package and they have a pension plan! Overall, it has been a great experience!

Cons

The company is very focused on metrics. Be ready to have to meet production. They monitor your every move. It's a call center environment, so expect to be at your desk 90% of the time.

Advice to Management

Some of metrics tht we are expected to meet can be a little bit of a reach. The stress of meeting goals and the amount of work given to each employee is what is leading to the high turnover rate. Make the environment less stressful and I guarantee this will be reflected upon our customers. The company is the in the right path for success, just needs to focus on keeping their employees happy; money isn't everything.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Do not work in the call center

Current Employee - Claims Customer Service in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Claims Customer Service in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I do not have any pros.

Cons

Micro managing, nit-picky, uneducated managers, favoritism

If applying to Liberty Mutual

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville, GA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

At least you will get a paycheck however....

Cons

They have layoffs quiet frequently each year. Always downsizing unless your in managment. They have revised the pension plan, 401K and medical plans. Also bonus each year is determined by your rating the managers give you every year. There are no sick days except they give you 4 floating holidays and 3 weeks vacation which you use as sick time. 3 sick days are counted unexcused and after 3 sick days a year you are written up due to illness,

Advice to Management

David Long, managment under you are using favoritism when layoffs happen and each year. Do you really need 2 managers on your one of your dedicated teams while other people are being let go? Morale is low.