Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com
  www.libertymutualgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual is a great company to work for. Job security for those that are willing to meet the challenges.

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster
Current Employee - Claims Adjuster

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company motivates everyone to go above and beyond for our customers. Very rewarding place to work. They have a bonus incentive for employees, and love to give away prizes, food, among other things to keep their employees motivated.
The company has great benefits package and they have a pension plan! Overall, it has been a great experience!

Cons

The company is very focused on metrics. Be ready to have to meet production. They monitor your every move. It's a call center environment, so expect to be at your desk 90% of the time.

Some of metrics tht we are expected to meet can be a little bit of a reach. The stress of meeting goals and the amount of work given to each employee is what is leading to the high turnover rate. Make the environment less stressful and I guarantee this will be reflected upon our customers. The company is the in the right path for success, just needs to focus on keeping their employees happy; money isn't everything.

1082 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

Top-Notch Training and great place to start

Current Employee - Personal Markets Sales Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Personal Markets Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have comprehensive training, solid pay, and incredible benefits as far as retirement and 401k match. There are not any glaring problems, just the normal challenges of any insurance career.

Cons

The only thing I did not love was that I did feel there was an active movement to recruit sales reps in to other aspects of the company such as training & development, wholesaling, management, etc.

Lots of opportunity in a variety of areas

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time

Pros

Large variety of roles in multiple geographic areas, opportunity for upward movement, good people who work hard and typically try to do the right thing

Cons

Lacks clear criteria for who receives promotions, decision making can be slowed down by policy and red tape, work life balance is a challenge for those who want to be successful

Senior management needs to role model the behavior they want to see in their employees. Do as I say, not as I do isn't an effective approach.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!