Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Liberty Mutual is a great company to work for. Job security for those that are willing to meet the challenges.

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster
Current Employee - Claims Adjuster

Pros

The company motivates everyone to go above and beyond for our customers. Very rewarding place to work. They have a bonus incentive for employees, and love to give away prizes, food, among other things to keep their employees motivated.
The company has great benefits package and they have a pension plan! Overall, it has been a great experience!

Cons

The company is very focused on metrics. Be ready to have to meet production. They monitor your every move. It's a call center environment, so expect to be at your desk 90% of the time.

Some of metrics tht we are expected to meet can be a little bit of a reach. The stress of meeting goals and the amount of work given to each employee is what is leading to the high turnover rate. Make the environment less stressful and I guarantee this will be reflected upon our customers. The company is the in the right path for success, just needs to focus on keeping their employees happy; money isn't everything.

Other reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Top-Notch Training and great place to start

Current Employee - Personal Markets Sales Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Personal Markets Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

Pros

They have comprehensive training, solid pay, and incredible benefits as far as retirement and 401k match. There are not any glaring problems, just the normal challenges of any insurance career.

Cons

The only thing I did not love was that I did feel there was an active movement to recruit sales reps in to other aspects of the company such as training & development, wholesaling, management, etc.

Great place to start and probably finish a career

Pros

Stable, great working environment, and wonderful benefits.

Cons

I have none at the moment.

Create a way where people can donate their vacation time to others if they are not able to use all.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!