Liberty Mutual Insurance

Sales at liberty

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time

Pros

strong help from manager but it all depends on the team around you

Cons

large company means it is harder to get direct answers from upper management

1293 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

Liberty Mutual

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros

Solid company that gives employees opportunities to make the most of their time.

Cons

Sometimes management can be difficult. They dont always know what the pulse is witht the employees.

Liberty Mutual is a great company to work for. Job security for those that are willing to meet the challenges.

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster
    Current Employee - Claims Adjuster

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company motivates everyone to go above and beyond for our customers. Very rewarding place to work. They have a bonus incentive for employees, and love to give away prizes, food, among other things to keep their employees motivated.
    The company has great benefits package and they have a pension plan! Overall, it has been a great experience!

Cons

The company is very focused on metrics. Be ready to have to meet production. They monitor your every move. It's a call center environment, so expect to be at your desk 90% of the time.

Some of metrics tht we are expected to meet can be a little bit of a reach. The stress of meeting goals and the amount of work given to each employee is what is leading to the high turnover rate. Make the environment less stressful and I guarantee this will be reflected upon our customers. The company is the in the right path for success, just needs to focus on keeping their employees happy; money isn't everything.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance