Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

A good company to work for.

Director of Special Projects (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsStrong company performance; fair compensation and benefits package; company is actively involved in giving back to its communities; opportunites to move into jobs throughout the Liberty Mutual "family" of companies in you are willing to relocate.

ConsIn the U.S., most high level positions are based out of Boston or Seattle, so upward mobility can be limited if you do not want to live in one of those cities. Telecommuting is not a widely offered option even to tenured employees.

Great Experiance

Intern (Current Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Sales Experiance and Leadership Cons: Not as much structure as I would have liked in… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits, decent salary

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    El Paso, TX

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent base pay, decent commission structure, great benefits. Cons: Not so competitive rates, sometimes hard to sell More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liberty Mutual Insurance CEO David H. Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees.