High Turnover

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They will give you the tools to succeed. Positive company culture. Extravagant trips for top producers. Overtime paid. Expenses paid.

Cons

Very high expectations in a very difficult industry. Pressure to meet quotas. Decreasing salaries every year.

Try to work with sales team versus against them. We are trying our best in an industry where price is important to customers.

Other Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Not enough time in the day

Current Employee - Disability Claims Case Manager
    Current Employee - Disability Claims Case Manager

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, good vacation/time off, good benefits. Well-developed training program

Cons

There is a constant lack of staffing. People resign all too often and they don't hire people quickly enough. We are held to daily, weekly and monthly metrics that are all but impossible to meet with our current caseloads. Management states they are understanding of the situation, but from what I can see, it's business as usual for them and all the employees are expected to be near-perfect with ever-increasing caseloads. Micromanagement is an issue, for me at least, and I feel as if I can't ever do well enough or finish goals quickly enough. I've been working 45-50 hour weeks, and that really drags you down after a while (especially when the extra effort isn't recognized because it doesn't fall into one of the metrics that management cares so much about). I'll admit- this is a starter job for me, and unfortunately, I don't know how long I'll continue to put up with it.

Hire enough people. Then, make adjustments so that those people stick around.

Disorganized

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time

Pros

Fair pay. Hours were good. Managment ok

Cons

Disorganized. Lots of reorg and turnover

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!